How a Dedicated Media Mentions Campaign Let The World Know That Intel’s New Wi-Fi AC Router Was Ready for Prime Time
So you’ve got a product that you think could be your breakthrough if only the world knew about it, but traditional advertising results have Maybe it’s time to bring it to your prospects’ attention in a way which is much more likely to inspire trust and in turn ratchet up been less than stellar?
That’s how Intel chose to introduce their latest Wi-Fi router to the world, and it paid huge dividends. Just by utilizing articles from contributors on household name news and tech sites, rather than going for in-your-face advertising, Intel was able to:
- Increase their already-robust Twitter following by 30%;
- Jump Twitter links by 50%;
- Energize YouTube channel views by 75%;
- And pump up retweets on their new product by a whopping 200%!
They did this by steering clear of hard selling and simply putting the question to heavy internet users through media articles of how much better their gaming, Netflix and overall experience would be if they had this powerhouse router in their living room.
How could you translate this approach to get your target market fired up about your product and what it could do for them?
Specialty bloggers and YouTube celebrities can carve out niches for themselves and collect thousands of followers over time, and they wield considerable influence in their chosen realm. That’s why ArticleHub offers brands an in with these micro-influencers. However, the media landscape on the web is also full of organizations that are household names, and their throngs of followers are even more impressive.
Have you ever seen a section of a competitor’s site that says something like: “As Mentioned on CNN,” and you were green with envy over how they managed to make that happen?
Odds are, they didn’t get a phone call from CNN out of the blue; they most likely executed a successful media brand mention strategy, which is exactly what ArticleHub can do for you.
ArticleHub offers brands the opportunity to be mentioned in an article posted to such sites as Forbes, The Huffington Post, and even CNN and the New York Times – huge media empires that have continued to increase their followings in the age of social media. Having an article on these prestigious sites that mentions your brand in context does several things:
- Gets you instant, enthusiastic traffic driven right to where you want them as soon as the article goes live;
- Sets social media channels on fire with mentions of your brand as your featured article is highlighted by the publisher and then shared and linked and liked again and again across the social web.
- Prompts a torrent of new followers to your own social media feeds (most small to medium businesses receive at least a 100% increase in Twitter followers, for example.);
- And causes other relevant publications who may have passed over your name in the past to take a second look at you, using your featured article as a source.
As you can see, the benefits of such a brand mention by a top-tier media outlet are incalculable, and the potential for this to spur long-term growth of your brand is enormous. Unlike traditional PR campaigns that take months to start bearing fruit, you can start seeing results from a media mentions campaign in a matter of weeks. So if you’re trying to force the world to notice your latest and greatest product, or you’ve recently rebranded and you’re looking for a tidal wave of media interest to show people what the new you is all about, you won’t find a more effective vehicle than a media mentions campaign from ArticleHub.
So how can you make this happen?
As it turns out, it’s easy – at least on your end. Here’s how it works:
- It all begins when you select the publishers you’d most like to work with.
- You then provide us with the link you’d like to be used in the article and any other specifications you may have for the content.
- Next, our writers will get to work coming up with ideas for the article that you’ve commissioned, which you may approve or reject.
- We will then confirm that the publishers you’ve chosen approve of the selected story idea and are interested in having the article appear on their site.
- After receiving publisher confirmation, our writers will complete the article to a publication-ready standard.
- We will then send you the draft of the article for your review.
- Once you have approved the content of the article, it will be submitted for publication and we will update you when it is live on the site.
It’s as simple as that.
Click to see a list of publications we’ve worked with in the past and some approximate prices.
If you’re interested in pursuing a media brand mention strategy that could see your sales soaring skyward within weeks of implementation, fill in this form with your particulars and one of our placement pros will be back with you shortly.
Placement is guaranteed or your money back, so you’ve got nothing to lose but obscurity!